Walnut Backgammon Set
The Walnut Backgammon set is a very high quality top of the range backgammon set.
Handmade in Greece, the playing surface is made of walnut veneer and the set is supplied with 30 beautiful 36mm mother of pearl resin playing counters.
The Walnut Backgammon set folds easily in half and is secured with 2 polished brass fasteners
The Walnut Backgammon Set Includes:
- Foldable walnut playing board with 24 light and dark contrasting points.
- Size of open board 18 x 20 x 1.5 inches (47 x 50 x 3.5cm).
- Size of closed board 18 x 10 x 3 inches (47 x 25.5 x 7cm).
- 30 x 36mm light and dark mother of pearl resin counters (15 of each colour)).
- 4 x 12mm dice (2 red and 2 white).
- 1 x 16mm doubling dice.
- Bag for storing checkers and dice.
- Weight of set 3kg.
UK Mainland excluding Scottish Highlands
Scottish Highlands, UK Offshore and Europe £20 per 20kg
Next working day delivery to UK Mainland (ex Scottish Highlands) on orders placed before 2pm
games parts & spares
If you dont need a complete game but just need a part of it this is the area for you.
backgammon rules & history
Whether you are new to the game or squabbling over the rules check out the rules we play by! Also a history lesson for you!
All Uber Games products are crafted using materials from sustainable sources
Ubergames on Facebook
Why not join our Facebook fan page and get the latest news and offers!