As the sun rises on another perfect summer’s days, it’s time to settle once and for all who is the croquet champion among your friends and family – and that’s where the outstanding quality of our championship croquet set comes in handy.
Four rosewood square-head mallets with brass rings come in two different sizes, alongside club-standard steel hoops and composite balls that offer a superior level of durability compared with traditional wooden balls.
The 4 player championship croquet set includes:
4 x square-head rosewood mallets with brass protective rings and octagonal English ash handles, approximately 3lbs each:
- 2 x 97cm (38”) mallet with 24cm x 6cm (9.5” x 2½”) rosewood head
- 2 x 87cm (34”) mallet with 24cm x 6cm (9.5” x 2½”) rosewood head
- 4 x 16oz composite balls that are 9cm (3 5/8”) in diameter
- 6 x steel hoops with stability carrots that are 16mm in diameter and 51cm (20”) high / 10cm (4”) wide. Dipped to 21cm (8”) to leave regulation 30cm (12”) above ground
- 1 x hoop ‘smasher’ mallet with rubber head to protect the hoops
- 4 x corner flags with metal poles
- 4 x coloured croquet clips
- 1 x hardwood centre peg with topper that is 56cm (22”) high / 3cm (1 ½ ”) in diameter
- 1 x hoop drill to create the carrot holes for the hoops