What do you get if you combine snooker and air hockey? A fast-paced table top game that actually originated in India hundreds of years ago, that’s what. This Carrom set includes an excellent entry-level board, which features an official-size playing area.
Sturdy mango wood edges ensure coins can rapidly rebound across the board, while the polished mango plywood guarantees a smooth, low-friction playing surface.
Our Carrom board set includes:
- 1 x Carrom board with the following specifications
- 84cm x 84cm (33″ x 33″)
- official size internal playing area 74cm x 74cm (29″ x 29″)
- 5cm (2″) wide mango wood edges with rosewood detail corners
- 4mm thick mango plywood playing surface
- 38mm (1.5”) deep board
- 4 netted pockets
- fixings for Carrom stand (stand sold separately)
- 24 x wooden Carrom coins (11 x white, 11 x black, 2 x red)
- 1 x acrylic striker Carrom coin
- 30g Carrom powder
- rules booklet
- nylon bag coin bag for ease of storage and transportation